Oval Gear Chemical Flowmeters (OM Series)
The FLOMEC® Chemical Flow Meter provides precise volumetric flow measurement of a broad range of clean water based products and aggressive chemicals and is also suitable for most fuels, fuel oils, and lubricating liquids. Applications include batching, dosing or packaging of various corrosive chemicals as a more economical alternative to a complete 316 stainless steel meter for liquids such as Diesel Exhaust Fluid (AdBlue).Download CAD models here
Features / Benefits
- High accuracy & repeatability, direct reading flow meter
- No requirement for flow conditioning (straight pipe runs)
- Measures high & low viscosity liquids
- Quadrature pulse output option & bi-directional flow
- Optional NMI Pattern Approval (Australia Only)
- Blind pulse meters are available with Reed Switch and Hall Effect outputs. Quadrature pulse and integral 4-20mA outputs are optional.
- PPS meters are used for non-aromatic/non-halogenated organic chemicals, water-based liquids, Diesel Exhaust Fluid and petroleum products including oils and grease, fuels and fuel oils. It is unsuitable for strong acids and oxidizers.
- PPS meters with standard ceramic rotor pins are suitable for applications where stainless steel is not suited or permitted.
_ = Combination Reed Switch and Hall Effect Sensor
QP = Quadrature pulse (2 NPN phased outputs) [not available with high …… press models]
QPN = Quadrature pulse (2 NPN phased outputs) with Australian NZNMI approval for trade sale
Q1 = Explosion proof Exd (with quadrature pulse, but not available with …… high pressure meter) [IECEx & ATEX approved]
Q1N = Explosion proof Exd (IECEx & ATEX) with Quadrature pulse with Australian NMI & NZ approval for trade sale (Not available on 015 size)