QSE Mag Flowmeter
The QSE Mag Series is a dependable highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter designed for flow and usage monitoring in commercial applications.
The Noryl™ housing and flow tube offer a lightweight, easy-to-install Mag Meter that is resistant to heat (210°F [99°C]) and compatible with many water-based liquid solutions.
The QSE Mag Meter monitors flow rate and total flow in a wide variety of applications including: HVAC, Turf/ Irrigation and other water reclamation applications.
CLICK TO SEE 360° VIEW
Features / Benefits
The QSE Mag comes in seven line sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 3”, & 4”
Our mag meter provides a low investment and operating costs. It is non-intrusive with no moving parts to wear out, maintenance, repair costs are low and it tolerates high flows without damage.
Our accurate magnetic flowmeter has a slightly modified bore that permits unobstructed flow and minimizes flow disturb stances and straight pipe requirements
Other features include:
- A wide turndown ratio of 60:1
- + 0.5% Accuracy of Reading (from 0.25 fps to 15 fps [0.08 to 4.6 m/s)
- Compatibility with the Flomec QSI I/O board or the GPI 09 Electronics Display
- Housing ported with “Thermal Well Supports” for sensors (Energy Management)
Turf / Irrigation
- Agriculture Irrigation
- Turf Irrigation Systems
- Micro Irrigation Systems
- EMS (Energy Management Systems)
- BAS (Building Automation Systems)
- Chilled water
- Domestic water (hot and cold)
- Energy sub-metering (BTU hot and cold)
- Process (blow down, make up, boiler feed, etc.)
- QB Pulse Out
- QSI I/O Board