QStar Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter
QStar Ultrasonic Flowmeters (UFM) are available in two models: a portable for mobile sampling measurements and a fixed for measuring tasks over an extended period of time for continuous measurements in fixed installations.
Both units use the proven and highly precise ultrasonic transit time difference method. By employing the latest digital signal processors, these robust measurement flowmeters are extremely accurate and drift-free.
Features / Benefits
- Quickstart guide makes installation fast and easy.
- Setup is completed in less than five minutes!
- A user-friendly menu is displayed on large, backlit LCD screen.
- Parameters Calculator (Proprietary).
- Available via USB drive, Smartphone web app and online.
- Calculates flow rate accurately based on pipe size and velocity.
- Includes Reynolds number calculation.
- Three sets of Transducers cover ½” to 240” Pipe Sizes.
- Heat Resistant (up to 300° F) Transducers Included.
- Integrated Heat Quantity Measurement Capabilities (Standard).
- Heat measurement inputs.
- Pre-programmed software.
- Circulating water/service water
- District heating networks
- Pump protection
- Condensate, feed water, and light oil measurement
Water and Waste Water Management
- Sewage treatment plant
- Drinking water networks, verification of water meters
- Pump protection
- Distribution and consumption metering
- Leak detection
- Hot and cold water
- Cooling systems and air-conditioning units
- Hydraulic compensation
- Pump control and setup
- Optimization of heating systems
Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Crude and light oil
- Industrial and Waste Water
- Aggressive and toxic fluid
- Measurement of heat carriers, (thermal oils)
Food and Beverage Industry
- Hygienic, reliable measurement of fluid
- Dosage measurements
- Cleaning solutions